What is Staging?
Staging is the process of preparing any home for sale, regardless of the price or location. Staging is a service, executed by a professional, to enhance property presentation using lifestyle selling techniques, in order to secure an acceptable offer from a buyer.
How do You benefit?
* I pay for stager's Initial Consultation and CSP Room Ready Handbook, including taxes.
* This benefit is provided as part of my listing services
* It Includes CSP Room Ready Handbook
tailored to your home
* It includes an on-site consultation by the Stager
Improve Buyer appeal
When the stager does a consultation in your home, she is using "buyer's eyes" to help you "Stage Your Space" and create a broad appeal for anyone to enjoy.
By rearranging, refreshing and reducing, together we can stage your home by selling your space and not your stuff!
How does it work?
* The stager will come to your home and give you a full assessment room by room on how to "Stage Your Space" to maximize your indoor and outdoor living space.
* She will provide you with a CSP™ Room Ready Handbook™ that will give you an in-dept guide of tips and tricks for every area of your home.
* She will help you with your curb appeal, color schemes, directing the flow of traffic to maximize your selling features and establishing a space any family would want to call their home.
* A house should be staged before the MLS pictures are taken to ensure you are pulling in potential buyers right from your first day of listing.
Things to think about...
* Staging provides a huge edge over competition in a competitive real estate market.
* Staging secures equity - staged homes sell for money and have fewer days on the market.
* Staging is the only service performed in the preparation for selling a home that actually brings measurable value.
* The way you live in your home is not the way your sell your home.